Tuesday, September 30, 2008

prayers

Last year at this time Ryan and I only had part-time jobs and were searching and waiting on the Lord for provision. Of course, He came through, giving us blessing after blessing. However, Ryan is in retail and I'm still in retail 1/2 time. Now again this year we find ourselves searching for God's direction. Ryan is chopping at the bit to do what he has been called to do and use His God given gifts, and while I've been able to do this for the past year, I'm also ready to work full-time (and I don't think my current position is going to expand).

Please add us to your prayers. We knew getting into ministry that positions wouldn't be as easy to come by, especially since we don't have a "mother hen" telling us where to go, so we need your prayers. Thank you!

Give thanks to the Lord and proclaim his greatness.
Let the whole world know what he has done.
Sing to him; yes, sing his praises. Tell everyone about his wonderful deeds.
Exult in his holy name; rejoice, you who worship the Lord.
Search for the Lord and for his strength; continually seek him.
Remember the wonders he has performed, his miracles, and the rulings he has given,
you children of his servant Israel, you descendants of Jacob, his chosen ones.
~1 Chronicles 16

No comments: