As is the case with most moves, there's that one thing that you know you packed but just can't find. We had a few of those this time: one being one of Ryan's new workshirts, which we found this morning stuffed in his suit bag, and the other was our box of digital camera cords. Ryan found that yesterday! Yay! Now I can give this blog an update and share pictures. We love our new place! Hung our "As for me and my house we will serve the Lord" clock and some pictures today. It's a home, not just a place to live. Praise the Lord!






.JPG)

the happy couple! a place of our own!
getting settled...looks even better now!
gotta love the large walk-in closet!
old toilet...
new toilet....ah, the joy of a stable toilet! :) who would have ever known??
2 comments:
Looks like a wonderful new home for you!
Hey Girlfriend...love the lights over your island...I have the same in my home. And the toilet...yes, a stable one is a must!! I can't imagine feeling safe using it...would be a nightmare, when using it in the middle of the night :)
Great place and I love the lay out!!
Post a Comment